This is the new and improved version it is also the most durable and robust system I have come up with. Highly recommend for large breeds, bad pullers and multiple dogs on the one belt. I really like this system as I can run with either one dog or add an extra leash or leashes to run multiple dogs. I always use this system when I’m running both of my Kelpies (Cadence and Pace)
The 4cm wide belt is separate from the leash on this one, smooth and extremely comfortable. I have added a 23cm long reduced bounce, water-resistant, zippered pouch which also has an earphone cable access hole. The pouch is capable of holding most of the larger phones on the market.
The belt extends out to 122cm, two belts can be clipped together and adjusted for those with a more relaxed waistline.
Another new feature with the attachable leash is it can now be extended. With the bungee relaxed it is 110cm in length and can be adjusted out to 132cm, when the bungee is stretched out it reaches out to a length of 184cm.
The leash has a traffic handle that can be used as a conventional leash as well as the hands-free attachment.
Comes in dual colours of Black and Blue, Black and Red or Black and Pink, Black and Purple, Black and Green.
- Has triple reflective stitching so you can be seen during low light
- High quality 5cm buckle and 2 metal “D” rings.
- Quick dry
- Water resistant pouch attached to belt
- By purchasing and adding a second leash you can run with 2 or more dogs either side attached to the "D"Rings on the belt or have them running in front attached to the "D"Ring on the leash attachment
- Wider belt distributes load for those with lower back problems
- Hands-Free for those with hand joint problems or shoulder problems
- The adjustable slider on the leash is now metal giving extra added strength and confidence to the leash even with the heaviest of pullers