My all-time favorite. This was the original TailRunner Hands-Free Leash.
It is a nice light convenient leash, great for parkrun and everyday walking or running.
Comes with a FREE attachable treat pouch
Suitable for the small to medium-sized dogs (5 to 25kg) and large non-reactive dogs
Benefits of a Tail Runner Leash
- The bungee gives you extended time to react in unexpected situations such as dog lunging or reacting
- Maintain your running form without having your shoulder pulled out of its socket
- Bungee holds its shape so it doesn’t twist or curl up while running and risk getting caught on the tread of your shoe
- Hands-Free so you can tend to other activities while still restraining your dog, especially if you are pushing a pram and attending to the baby or even just trying to do up your shoelace or fishing around in your backpack.
- You can adjust and use around your waist, or if you need to it can be easily used as a temporary tether and attached to a pole or bench seat.
Length: 2.5cm x 2.1m (bungee stretched out 2.4m) you will need to minus your waist circumference.
If you have a long dog, a relaxed waistline or prefer to run your dog on a collar you may need more distance between your dog when striding out. I would recommend adding an adjustable belt extension to your purchase.
This is an all in one system and my favorite, especially for running trails. It is lightweight and strong which slides easily around the waist. It comes in solid colors of Black, Blue, Pink, or Red.
Features: Has double reflective stitching so you can be seen during low light.