Nice lightweight convenient leash, great for parkrun and everyday walking or running.
Suitable for the small to medium sized dogs (5 to 25kg)
Benefits of a Tail Runner Leash
- The bungee gives you extended time to react in unexpected situations such as dog lunging or reacting
- Maintain your running form without having your shoulder pulled out of its socket
- Bungee holds its shape so it doesn’t twist or curl up while running and risk getting caught on the tread of your shoe
- Hands-Free so you can tend to other activities while still restraining your dog, especially if you are pushing a pram and attending to the baby or even just trying to do up your shoelace or fishing around in your backpack.
- You can adjust and use around your waist, or if you need to it can be easily used as a tempory tether and attached to a pole or bench seat.
Length: 2.5cm x 2.1m (bungee stretched out 2.4m) you will need to minus your waist circumference. If you have a small dog or a relaxed waist and need more distance between your dog then adjustable belt extensions are available.
This is an all in one system and my favourite, especially for running trails. It is lightweight and strong which slides easily around the waist. Comes in solid colours of Black, Blue, Pink, or Red.
Features: Has double reflective stitching so you can be seen during low light.