Standard One Piece leash for the small to medium sized dogs (5 to 20kg) ****ON SALE****
If your dog is a HEAVY puller then I would recommend our very robust Two Piece Leash
Benefits of a Tail Runner Leash
- You can maintain your running form without having your shoulder pulled out the socket.
- Bungee holds its shape so it doesn’t twist or curl up while running, this stops it from getting hooked on the tread of your shoe, face planting the dirt and totally freaking your dog out (speaking from experience)
- Hands free so you can use your arms to balance when trail running (My arms are always flailing around on the technical stuff when I’m trail running, I’d hate to see what I look like, Lol)
- Can tend to other activities while still restraining your dog, especially if you are pushing a pram and attending to baby or even just trying to do up your shoe lace or fishing around in your back pack.
- Less leverage as it has a lower centre of gravity, making it harder to be pulled off balance and pulled over
- You can adjust and attach it to your wrist if you don't like it around your waist, still making it hands free.
Length: 2.5cm x 2.1m (bungee stretched out 2.4m) you will need to minus your waist circumference. If you have a small dog or a relaxed waist and need more distance between your dog then adjustable belt extensions are available.
This is an all in one system and my favourite, especially for running trails. It is light weight and strong which slides easily around waist. Comes in solid colours of Black, Blue, Pink, or Red.
Features: Has double reflective stitching so you can be seen during low light.
Belt extensions are available in two sizes, the shortest one comes in matching colours and can add a maximum of 66cm, the second style of extender comes in a solid black and can add up to 120cm to the belt.
The handy attachable bags allow you to carry your dog treats, waste bags, keys and your phone. They conveniently attach to your One Piece Tail Runner hands free lead both designs are padded for comfort.
Double zip bag - Large 18cm (H) x 11cm (W) Small 14cm (H) x 10cm (W)
Single zip bag - 18cm (L) X 11cm (H)
Loop on back threads onto your leash belt, this one has two pockets great for obedience training as one pocket can hold treats and other pocket for waste bags Or for phone, keys, gels etc
***NOTE: No longer fits on the New and Improved Two Piece Leash. One Piece and old Two Piece stock ONLY***