Standard One Piece leash for the small to medium sized dogs (5 to 20kg) ****ON SALE****
Unless your dog is a puller then the One Piece Leash for medium to large dogs (15 to 40kg)
Or if your dog is a HEAVY puller then I would recommend our very robust Two Piece Leash
Benefits of a Tail Runner Leash
- You can maintain your running form without having your shoulder pulled out the socket.
- Bungee holds its shape so it doesn’t twist or curl up while running, this stops it from getting hooked on the tread of your shoe, face planting the dirt and totally freaking your dog out (speaking from experience)
- Hands free so you can use your arms to balance when trail running (My arms are always flailing around on the technical stuff when I’m trail running, I’d hate to see what I look like, Lol)
- Can tend to other activities while still restraining your dog, especially if you are pushing a pram and attending to baby or even just trying to do up your shoe lace or fishing around in your back pack.
- Less leverage as it has a lower centre of gravity, making it harder to be pulled off balance and pulled over
- You can adjust and attach it to your wrist if you don't like it around your waist, still making it hands free.
Length: 2.5cm x 2.1m (bungee stretched out 2.4m) you will need to minus your waist circumference
This is an all in one system and my favourite, especially for running trails. It is light weight and strong which slides easily around waist. Comes in solid colours of Black, Blue, Pink, or Red.
Features: Has double reflective stitching so you can be seen during low light.