For the Purple Lovers, this colour is available for a limited time only
The belt extends out to 120cm, the leash with the bungee relaxed is 110cm in length and can be adjusted out to 132cm when the bungee is stretched out it reaches out to a length of 184cm.
Can be used as a conventional leash as well as a hands-free leash. Has triple reflective stitching and slider to adjust leash length
- Has triple reflective stitching so you can be seen during low light
- 2 metal “D” rings on belt and one on leash.
- Metal adjustable slider to lengthen or shorten leash length
- Purchase a second leash and run with 2 dog
Harness Sizes / Measurements:
Size Neck (A) Chest (B) Medium 32cm to 55cm 40cm to 82cm Large 38cm to 58cm 39cm to 89cm Extra Large 61cm to 89 cm 64cm to 101cm
- Wide padded chest plate to displace pulling load.
- Has reflective piping and reflective stitching on adjustment belts so you can be seen during low light.
- Traffic handle if you need to grab your dog in a hurry. If you haven't already purchased the Tail Runner adjustable seat belt restraint then the handle is also perfect for slipping the car seat belt through to restrain dog when travelling in a vehicle
- High quality buckles and metal attachment ring.
- Lined for extra comfort especially on long runs
- Easy clean
Extremely high quality, long lasting and durable. I have been testing the prototype of this harness on Cadence (my Ultra Marathon runner Kelpie) for months now, we have covered approximately 2400+km in it and I absolutely love it, (and so does she).
It doesn't slide around and cause chaffing or cut in like the web ones tend to.